Monday 16 June 2014

Self Intro

Hi, my name is Haruki. I'm from Japan. My home town is Nagano. It locates middle of Japan and winter sports are very famous because there are many mountains but I don't like winter sports. First, I explain my family. My family has a mother, father, younger sister and me. Also we have a rabbit for a pet. It's so cute. My younger sister loves it. Second, If I have free time,I often play a lot of sports because I love sports. The most fun sports is volleyball. I joined volleyball team in junior high school and high school. Especially, I played hard in junior high school and teachear is very scarely and little bit domestic but I made many friends and improve my volleyball skill. I thik it is very interesting sport. Finally, I have a dream. I want to work in a hotel because it is very interesting. When I was high school student I had part time job at reastaurant. Then I noticed it is very interesting. I try to make customers smile because if I see it, it makes me happy. However, I sometimes make customer sad because I failed anything.. Then I also noticed it is very difficult but I feel interesting of all so I decided my dream.

1 comment:

  1. You play volleyball very well? I think have a dream very well, because I don’t know I what is my dream job. I think hotel management is interesting too.

    ReplyDelete