Monday 16 June 2014

My accomplishment

I got strong patience when I was junior high school. This is my accomplishment because I quit many sports before junior high school. If I feel so bad and not good relationship, I quit it but I changed because I met a good teacher. Then, I joined volleyball team. He was always angry. I grow up my volleyball skill. I appreciate my teacher because I got strong patience and learn power to continue something. I continue still playing volleyball. You should continue something aim your goal because it makes you happy.

8 comments:

  1. You are good person. I think that being continue one sport is very hard. I could not be continue one sport too when I was elementary school. I think that you are strong because your teacher always angry for students. Volleyball is suit for you. That was your big accomplishment.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!!! My teacher is very scarery but he usually kind:) You played batominton, don' you? How long times did you play it?

      Delete
  2. I understand why you are good volleyballer. You also can play voise percussion very well. I think you have a strong power for continue something!! Oh, and you could saccess "diet". :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you,but my volleyball skill, voice perccussion skill is not good. I want to improve. Diet is very very hard for me:( but you are thin so you don't have to do diet.

      Delete
    2. Hi Haruki! Thank you for your reply. Really? Needless to say, your volleyball skill and voice perccussion skill is better than me. Of couse, your pool skill, too. I'm not thin so I should do some exercise. I want to have a strong power for continue something like you.
      Have a good weekend!

      Delete
  3. Volleyball is a good sport, your father very good.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My father? I never say about my father. You maybe mistake myt eacher and my father:)

      Delete
    2. Yes!! Is your teacher! I'm so sorry.

      Delete