Thursday 24 July 2014

Values

Hi guys, I am going to talk about a lot of kinds of values

1 ,  An exciting life
My hobby made me excited. It 's volleyball and playing pool.

2, Developing yourself to the fullest
When I was junior high school, I joined volleyball club. Then my teacher help my physical and mentional because he always angry and strict so I changed it for him.

3,Keeping harmony and balance in life
If I study hard and play my hobby is very good balance, I can't be nervous and I can be happy.

4, Stable and solid relationship
I have many friends so I can consult many problems. I I want to take good care of many friends.
5, Family unity
In the New year, I come back home and celebrate.

6, A comfortable life
I think my bicycle is very comfortable because I always use it when I was lived alone in Kanagawa.

7, Wisdom
If I work ina hotel, my English skills is wisdom.

 8, Freedom
I have a girl friend. I am supported something by her.

9, World peace
I wish no war.

10, Economic Stabilit
When I worked in a hotel, I can make many money but I can't do it now.

Thank you for reading.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Haruki:)
    You looks like spending exciting life everyday!! It is cool!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete