Thursday 10 July 2014

Communication Breakdowns

Hi, everyone
I'm going to talk about Communication Breakdowns. For example, when I went to Canada first time at the airport, I experienced problem about English. Immigration officer said 'Your passport expired', but I can't understand this mean. In addition, I had never talk foreign country people, so I was very nervous and afraid but my teacher helped me. It mistook by him, so I could immigrate here. Then I thought I have to study English very hard. Finally, you felt like my problem before. If you want to fix your English problem, you should talk your friends or your host family in English. If you do it everyday, you can fix English problem very fast , so I want to try it and I want to fix my English.

1 comment:

  1. I exoerienced same case before. so I agree your opinion. I think you have to do everything by yourself if you didn't understand that. Try, try, and try again!!!!

    ReplyDelete