Sunday 20 July 2014

Good Weekend

Hi guys, I am going to talk about this weekend. I went to queens park for playing volleyball last thersday. I think very few people play it on the day. However, it was so fun. Everyone is better than before. I can't wait next time.
I went to bowling place and Pub with my friends last friday. I went the place twice, so I am better than before. It was excited. We played a game of bowling. If our team win, we can get juice.  Our team won!! I was happy. After that, we went to Pub for celebrating my friend's birthday. We drunk a lot of alcohol, so we hanged over but it was so fun. Happy Birthday!!

Thank you for reading.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Haruki! Thank you for every Thursday! I had a good time:) I can't wait next time, too. Do you go every week? May I go?
    I want to play bowling!! I want to go together if you go again. It look very fun.
    Happy Birthday!!! but I don't know who is a birthday? Who is it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Haruki. Wow you had great time with your friends. Where is bowling place? Is it close from Douglas college? Let me know if you go there again. I want to go there! Please! ;) P.S. Happy birthday!

    ReplyDelete