Tuesday 15 July 2014

World Cup

Hi everyone,
I am going to talk about World Cup Final. I went to Rivers Reach Pub with my friends in
New Westminster. Then many people in there. I was so excited before the game. My friends
too. Everyone expected the game. When the game started, I drunk beers. I felt so good. This game result Germany win by PK. I was more excited than before the game. I can't wait next World Cup. After that, I played pool with my friends. I think this day is very great. I want to do like this day again.

Thank you for reading.

2 comments:

  1. I think so too, would you like some beer??

    ReplyDelete
  2. HI haruki. Also I watched world cup too. It was sooo excited for us!! And I supported to germany whole this world cup. So I'm very very happy. But I feel sorry about messi. Because I think he is most greatest player in the world. Absolutry I think he was very sad. In fact, when the game was finishe he looks like sad. It was made me sad too.

    ReplyDelete