Thursday 3 July 2014

Canada Day

Hi everyone, I am going to talk about Canada Day. It was very exciting. First, I went to volunteer in Coquitlam. Then, I played soccer and patter golf with children. It was fun and children is cute. Next, I went downtown because I want to see fireworks but I went it little bit early so I played pool with my friends. After that, I saw fireworks with friends. It was very beautiful and impressive for me because I have never seen it in here. I want to see it again in here and I want to see Japanese fireworks at the festival on August.

Thank you for reading.

1 comment:

  1. I think so! Canada Day was very wonderful! When I did volunteer, it was sooo hot because the day was sunny! Well, I could not see fireworks. :( How was good? If there is an opportunity, I want to see it next time! However, I went to the pool with so I also exciting in Canada Day! lol

    ReplyDelete