Sunday 3 August 2014

My thought about this class

Hi guys, I am going to talk about my class. First, I was so nervous because my first class in here and many chinese people in the class. In addition, my English skill was very very low level so I was afraid of talking in English but I can enjoy talking in English now because I was changed by my teacher. I was felt that it's fun by him. I appreciated him. Next, I could make many friends in the class. Especially, two chinese men are very great friends!! I went to many places with them. I have never forgot them. Obviously, everyone in the class too. I miss the class... but it doesn't change that they are my friends so I'm going to do my best in next class!!
Thank you for readig./

1 comment:

  1. Hi Haruki! How are you??
    You could make 2 Chinese friends, it is very good!
    First time,I was nervous too, but I think this class was very nine!
    Good luck Haruki!!!

    ReplyDelete